Neel Money

Financial Services
Stock Market Trading - Training - Algo Trading

Open Trading account with us & Get daily Technical View – levels & Algo trading at free of cost that can make trading easier to Your favourite scripts*

lady-accountant

Welcome to Neel Money

Neel Money Financial Services is Mumbai based firm provides PAN INDIA capital market services with the 15 years of vast experience in Equity, Commodities, Currency, Mutual funds & IPO Market. Group offers a high level of personal attention and execution expertise to Retail & High Net-worth Individuals and Ultra High Net-worth Individuals (UHNI), corporates and trusts in managing their wealth, our Equity Brokerage Group focuses on providing a robust trading platform to both, High Net – worth and retail clients.We Provide daily Technical View – levels to our regular trader at free of cost that can make trading easier to your favourite scripts. 

Neel Money gives you online trading platform and support with powerful technical analysis tools that can helps you making stronger trading strategy. We Provide Derivative & Weekly – Monthly Options strategies to minimise your trading risk at high volatile market & high reward. Here you can make large gains by investing a smaller amount using our technical tools. Futures and options are the two most common types of derivative

Our Vision

In US there is above 40% people invested in shares market & In India has a population of around 1.2 billion, out of which only 20-25 million people invest in shares or mutual funds. That means only 2% of Indian people invested in shares market and we have to reach the remaining 98% So Finally Neel Money Financial Services Decided We Grow Traders.

We Grow Traders

Stock Market Trading With F&O

Algo Trading

Commodities

Mutual Funds

IPO Market

Currency

Our Services

  • Equity trading and Cash Market with Margin Funding
  • Futures & Option trading
  • Commodity trading
  • Currency Trading
  • Arbitrage with Algo Trading
  • Algo Trading Technics & Coding
  • Mutual Funds Investment and SIP
  • Main Board IPO and SME IPO Launching
  • Portfolio Management Services with Algo trading
  • Technical analysis Training at your Location
  • Business Development Training at your Location
  • Franchise Business Model and earn regular income
  • We take Business development Seminars in India

 

We make Equity trading easier, more predictable and more rewarding for our customers. Whether You are a day trader or long – term investor. We provide you various trading and investment products Commodity, currency, Mutual Funds and IPO market platform. Company research & advice to help you achieve your goal with ease.

Contact Us

Neel Money

8286 262 121

9702 937 608

neelmoneybiz@gmail.com

Scroll to Top